Monday, May 15, 2006

Life Must Go On

Looking back, it's been almost a year since life became very interesting for me. The past 360 days or so were the happiest and the saddest moments of my life. I was never happier and I was never as sad as well. I had wonderful moments-- really really wonderful moments. And I look back to them with some bittersweet feelings of nostalgia.

I miss those days. I guess I always will miss those days. I can never bring them back but the memories do give me comfort. Especially during the days when I'm simply overwhelmed with stuff.

I always tell myself-- life goes on. Life must go on. And when things get pretty rough, I remember my promise--the deal I made. And I strive, no matter how hard, I try.

Tomorrow, I'm off to my first real vacation in over a year. I can't wait.

1 comment:

TeBaN said...

AHA! Kaya naman pala pinapa-proctor mo ako ha! Hehehe. seriously, it was my pleasure. May bonus question ka pa about your blog address! Waaah. =)

Saan ang vacation mo? Sana masaya. =)