Friday, April 01, 2005

Summertime

I love Summer Vacations! No matter how short they are, its still a much awaited period of the year--when you can bum around and just do absolutely NOTHING. Summer vacations means going to the beach and not think for once of homeworks, quizzes and exams. Summer vacation also means no traffic in katipunan and being able to get around in half the time. However summer also means heat and yesterday was one of the worst. Sitting under the tree in Ortigas while waiting for my mom was pure torture especially when it was 12nn. By the time we got to Megamall, I was ready to run for the showers and just immerse myself in water.

Summer vacation also mean badminton play all you can. With all the time to spare, I can play any time I want to. Last tuesday we played for 10 hours. The Pamilya Badminton Mixed Invitational was a pure blast. I still feel the pains of play till now but it was all well worth it. Kudos to mike and may for being such a formidable pair to play against. But most especially I have to thank Peter, my partner, who was all over the court and got me to my first finals game. =)

I wish summer vacation would not end. =) Pero siyempre, like anything else, all good things must come to an end. So I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

35 days to comps. The countdown begins.

No comments: