Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Everyday

Everyday I think of something that would push me to get up and enjoy life. Sometimes it's kinda hard but most of the time I find something worth waking up for. I guess life is like that-- some days are good and some days are bad. When it's good, you feel like you're on top of the world. But when it's bad, it can be a real downer. This morning I was reading an email from my uncle and it read, "I wish you enough..." I thought it was really lovely especially the line, "I wish you enough 'Hellos' to get you through the final Good-bye." It hit me then, that in life goodbyes will be inevitable and when that day comes we all wish for the strength to get us through that final goodbye.

Sometimes its hard to be brave. Today was a particularly hard day for me. I guess it has just been tough recently. But I try. I sure do try. It's not all sadness naman. I still smile. Like Last night the gang and I got drunk while playing badminton and celebrating kei's birthday on court. We sure did have fun. Imagine playing when you hardly see the ball. Kei and I were running all over the court. The funniest thing happened when Kei asked who won the first set when we were still in the middle of it. We sure did have a great laugh. That was a good night. Karen told me I was so masipag. I wish I could be as persevering in other areas as well. Because sometimes it's hard.

Such a sad entry this is. I guess what I'm trying to say is, in life there are good moments and sad moments. Last night was a good moment. It wasn't the greatest moment but it was a good moment. Today was not so good. But I guess it's just part of the circle of life.. And tomorrow is another day.. Another chance to start anew...

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright."
"I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more."
"I wish you enough happiness to keep your spiritalive."
"I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger."
"I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting."
"I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess."
"I wish you enough 'Hellos' to get you through the final Good-bye.''

***
I wish you enough happiness to last your lifetime.

No comments: