Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gratitude

They say you'll never really know who your real friends are till you meet a life changing crisis. There are people who tell you they are your friends, who send you messages of love and care yet in the end they leave you. But there are those who stick by you through thick and thin. They may not be there always but when you really need them, they'd go to war for you.

Today I am thankful for those friends-- friends whom I often take for granted but who always stuck by me. We don't send sweety messages to each other nor do we see each other everyday. But they make you feel that you are loved.

They are the friends who were never afraid to tell me that I am a fool yet at the same time will tell me, "sige mare, supportahan na lang kita."

They are the reasons why I still have faith in this world. And they are the reasons why it's so damn hard to say goodbye.

No comments: