Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Late Night Coffee and Pancit

There's nothing like eating leftover pancit with a good cup of coffee after a long hard play of badminton. I'm not a regular coffee drinker (except right now in my quest for the starbucks planner)but surprisingly, I found Nescafe's 3 in 1 quite good.

It was an impromptu gimik after queing at GBC. Popie Cholo (aka Willy) invited us to eat pancit at the LOVE electronics office in Cainta. So off we go-- tita connie, tito morris, ara, coach harry, Marlo, and me. Ara cooked scrambled eggs, marlo made coffee (first time daw niya magoffer magtimpla kaya touched ako!hahaha), and willy provided the in house entertainment. We pigged out on pancit, tofu, tasty bread, atbp pang mga tira tira. =) Non-stop tawanan and non stop asaran. I nearly died laughing sa mga impersonation ni marlo sa lunges ni "sgt-sp04-capt" WAGI!! Napawi lahat ng pagod brought about by the games.

Namiss namin sina luis (who was sleeping, pao, at lou but it was fun nonetheless. The gang made me feel welcome and I was really touched by the gesture of making me feel at home. It was almost 2am when I finally got home. Puyat puyat again. I slept in front of the TV on top of my favorite beanbag. Tired but happy.

My biggest learning last night-- life goes on. And if you allow it to, it will shower you with graces from the most unexpected places. Rainbows will always come after the rains.

7 days to go...

No comments: