Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wag Ka Iiyak: I hate Goodbyes

Momsy left for Manila tonight after a brief visit to KL. We spent our last full day together going around the Orchid and HIbiscus Parks in Taman Tasik Perdana and shopping for souvenirs and clothes in Central Market and KLCC.

My mom loved the Orchid Garden. She kept asking me to take pictures of every possible orchid she could set her eyes on. Sabi niya, babalikan na lang niya ang memory in the pictures that I took. She also enjoyed shopping at Central Market. Akala niya nung una, palengke talaga ang pupuntahan namin. Nagulat siya nung pagpasok namin eh airconditioned ang palengke. Daig pa daw ang GH. Hehehe. We had lunch after in Nandos in KLCC and then we hit Isetann Mall's sale. At 80% off my mom couldn't resist not buying new beddings for her bed at home. It's so cheap, it's a sin not to buy it. We went clothes shopping and I got to buy a new suit. Back in Manila, I used to be mommy's personal driver during sunday trips to SM City/MOA/Galeria/Megamall and whenver she'd go shopping, I always get the little treats. I know I'm too old to be shopped for by my mom but I know my mom also loves knowing that I'm still her little girl. Kanina sinuggestan pa niya ako ng isang frou frou blouse (with heart design). Only my mom would suggest that I wear that. hehehe. The color was great but the design was just too Ms. V for my taste.hahaha.

After buying out most of the sale and getting her supply of shisheido products (i swear dapat lang gaganda ka sa mahal ng produkto nila), we went to Galeri Petronas to view their latest collection. Mom was so happy. Buti pa daw sa malaysia libre ang museum. She soaked in the art as if they were meditative tools. By the time we got to Kinokuniya, my mom was in Seventh Heaven. Books, books, and books.

We ended our shopping trip with a good coffee break at the Dome courtesy of Skylark's ninong. Mom finally got her new toy back. Yehey ayos na siya! I got so hyper after drinking the coffee. It was a good thing coz I needed all the energy I had to pack Mom's suitcase and give her a crash course on how to operate her new toy while helping two friends with their respective bloopers. Multitasking at its finest.

At 1030, I brought momsy to the airport together with neighbor and my suking taxi driver Mr. Jason. By 1145, momsy and I finally said goodbye. Tapos na ang bakasyon. I didn't cry or I did my best not to cry. Bawal daw kasi mag emote sabi ng isang tao. "Wag ka iiyak" But I guess I just couldnt help but miss momsy a bit more tonight. After all I waited 2 years for this event. And parang kay bilis lang. Tapos na agad ang matagal na pinagplanuhan. Fortunately neighbor was there to make me feel less lonely and may clown na malakas mang asar. They both kept me less sad. And for that I am grateful. Sabi ko nga eh pagbigyan na ako just for tonight. Minsan lang ako magpakita na ako'y mere mortal lamang. hehehe.

I just hate goodbyes. Till our next gimik momsy..

No comments: