Saturday, February 19, 2005

p10

I just had a small reunion dinner/get together with some of my oldest and dearest friends. The P10 girls got together tonight-- 6 of us that is. I realized that we have been friends for over 20 years now. Some of them were my classmates since prep. We realized tonight how were finally growing up. Before when you serve food on the table, it will be gone in no time. Today, we barely made a dent to or feast of isaw, pasta, barbecue, mango cream pie, salad and choco mallow pie. And the ultimate sign of growing up? You start taking out food to go as "pasalubong" for husbands, boyfriends and other family members. =)

We reminisced about memories of growing up and how weve managed to keep our sanities and friendships intact through the years. We took never ending pictures (me and my body parts; jai the ever camera shy;divina the reluctant cream pie model;tetet's isaw poses;kim's forever photographer ako smile; and mariel's never ending self poses on my cellphone's camera for mms). It was great being with the girls again ( ay i forgot-- may boy pala-- the honorary p10 member jethro who mesmerized "martha" and gained a new soulmate)

Too many things to be grateful for--Mariel's new love, tetet's never ending tradition (hmmm..sana last na to), jai's new job, and so much more. I do wish we could have more of these things. And sana next time we finally push through with all our plans--especially kim's never ending plan (but never done) to play badminton.

Friends forever

No comments: