Monday, May 23, 2005

The dreamer speaks

I busied myself today with work. Didnt want to think about things that have no answers. Was I successful? Dont know. There were moments that I'd lapse into moments of silence and find myself wondering again. Then I'd push myself to wake up and resume the things that needs to be done.

I take comfort in thinking. My best friend tells me I think too much. 24 years of school does that to you I guess. But in times like these, I know thinking will just drive me nuts. After all, my questions have no answers-- for the moment at least.

Part of living is learning to live with lost control. My ITP taught me that. I guess I just have to constantly remind myself that not all things can be planned.

Will you ever answer my questions? Or will I be forever left wondering why?

No comments: