Sunday, March 09, 2008

29 Hours to go

My countdown continues. I finished the first 8 hours of teaching today and I survived. That leaves 29 hours to go before I can rest (just for a day). The first day of a new module always give me the most anxiety. Not because I don't know the topic but because its a new group of people to meet again. I used to dread the feeling of anxiety and nervousness. I would fidget and do everything I can to take the anxious feeling away. But now I realized that I need that anxiety to perk me up. Kinda like positive stress-- it motivates me to do the work that needs to be done.

My voice nearly ran out today but I was happy nonetheless. When the clock finally struck 5:00 pm which signalled the end of the day for me, I finally felt all the tiredness that I simply pushed back throughout the day.

I relaxed a bit by watching 10000 BC. Don't know why but there was something missing in the movie that I can't seem to pinpoint. I just didnt enjoy it as much as I hoped I would. Or maybe it was simply because my mind refused to do any more thinking than it ought to.

Now I'm watching badminton. I have a few hours of rest before the craziness start all over again.

No comments: