Friday, August 29, 2008

Worth Fighting For

Some things are meant to be let go of but there are things that no matter how hard, no matter how painful, you find a way to fight for it.

I told my best friend recently that she shouldn't let the chance of working things out with someone she had a misunderstanding with go especially when I know how much that friendship meant her. I jokingly told them both that they shouldn't let it escalate to the point that it would turn into a "me" and the "him" 2 years ago. And although I've moved on and have lived a generally happy and fulfilled life, that has always been a sad memory for me- the fact that I lost a good friend.For all the things that were said and done, we had 12 years of wonderful memories.

So I told my bestfriend... fight for the friendship and just tell the whole world to shut up. The world may try to dictate what you ought to do, but in the end, what you believe in is what matters. And at the end of the day, we stay with the ones we want to be with.

Sabi nga ni classmate, "Geniune Happiness for us!"

No comments: