Thursday, December 29, 2005

What makes you want to wake up...

From Cha's blog...the question was: what really makes you want to wake up in the morning? whatever you answer to that is what you should direct your efforts at. that's where you should go.

I like to read cha's blog. It always have some words of wisdom that drives me to reflect and think about my own life.

What does make me want to get up every morning? I wish I could provide a simple answer to that but the risk of getting permanently barred from the house is keeping me from doing so. But I do know the answer. The moment I read Cha's blog, I knew right away what was my answer to that eternal question. I've always known the answer. I just wish I have the guts to voice it out publicly.

Maybe that is what's wrong with me. Maybe I think to much. Maybe I reflect too much. Maybe I just ought to act and do whatever makes me want to still wake up.

I wake up each morning with the hope that one morning i'd wake up and everything will fall in its rightful place. Toni once remarked that I had the patience of a saint. No I don't. I just do what I have to do.

Sana simple lang lahat.

But to bring back cha's word's of wisdom again, Kelan ba naman namin ginusto ang simple?

No comments: