Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blooper Magnet

I don't what is it with this week but I seem to be a blooper magnet. Imagine, what are the chances that you get two flat tires in two days? Worse, its with the same tire. Karen tells me that I could write a book about all these bloopers and I'd probably get rich doing so. It's quite funny I know but when you're trying to squeeze in a very tight sched, the bloopers can be quite annoying. Maybe I ought to have myself baptized again or something? =P

My sister complained last night that she's so tired and all yet the problems never seems to cease. I understand her sentiments. Sometimes it gets to me too. Like for the past few days I find myself being frustrated most of the time. I can't figure someone out. It's bad enough that I have to contend with the psycho-ness of my so called life, trying to figure someone out makes it more confusing. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something bad? I don't know. The worst thing you can do to someone is make them feel that they did something bad and not tell them about it. There are some things in life that require answers.
***
why?
But you know what's worse than that?-- knowing that you have no right to complain. Sabi nga ni Maam Yen, "may karapatan ka ba?"

Wala. Until I figure it out or figure what it's all about, I am stuck here in limbo.

Maybe I am indeed a turtle. Or worse a worm.
I just realized that it's getting frustrating to be one.

No comments: