Thursday, June 02, 2005

nostalgic

A student of mine asked me yesterday how I was. He was referring to my past posting here. I told him i was okay. It may come as a surprise (?) to some but I really am okay. Im a trooper and I've always landed on my two feet. When you've been through some really tough storms, little typhoons do not rile you anymore. Sure it was kinda hurtful at that time but I've learned to take things in stride. Life is too short to spend it wallowing on pity--especially self pity.

Today would have been the 30th anniversary of two good friends of mine. But as they say, sometimes things are just not meant to work out.

after a while you learn that even sunshine burns when you get to much..
...so you plant your own garden, decorate your own soul.... and with every goodbye you learn..

With every Goodbye you learn

No comments: