Thursday, June 30, 2005

Early to School

For the first time in two weeks I'm actually not stuck in early morning Katipunan Traffic. And it feels wonderful.

Traffic has been consistently bad the past two and a half weeks in Katipunan. For some reason, everyone seems to be heading towards ateneo from 6am to 8am. Last tuesday it got so bad that it took me almost 2 hours to get to school. I left my house at 6:10 am and got to Ateneo at 8am! Just to get from Mcdonalds to Ateneo's gate 3 took 35 minutes. It was so frustrating.

To avoid that nightmarish event again, we left home at 6:02 today. Talk about an 8 minute difference. From my two hour nightmare (that included a round trip to ever and philcoa), it was reduced to a mere 7 minutes.

Oh why did I ever choose to get a 7:30 class?!

No comments: