Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rainy Day

The rains and I have a love hate relationship. I love the feeling of rains coz it cools down our perpetually humid and hot weather. Plus it also leaves a feeling of coolness in the breeze.

But rains also bring forth traffic and floods. Traffic in Katipunan always go on a standstill when rains start pouring in. And floods more often than not will lead to cancellation of classes. Not I don't mind having no classes, but this time rains will bring an extra challenge for us loyalists of SB. Rains mean-- floods and floods mean our second home will not be available for play.

So this morning when I woke up and saw the rains, I actually did not wish for cancellation of classes (like I used to before!=P). I wished that it would stop because tonight my friends and I are playing. Yan ang signus ng tunay na addict.=P

I hope the heavens listen

No comments: