Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Sad Morning

The battle rages on and its slowly draining me. I'm getting frustrated at life events right now that I'm feeling the frustration draining my energies. Sometimes I just want to quit and run away. Wish I could but I know I have so many things to do and so many promises to keep.

It's hard to love people when they're making it hard for you to love them. It's hard to please someone when the one thing that's making you happy is the one thing they are jealous of.

Honestly I am really tired. I just want to rest. For once I'd like a chance to enjoy the happiness I fought for for so long. I know she loves me but sometimes I ask myself does she even know what makes me happy now? I wonder. And would she ever accept my choice? Or will I be forever the kid who yearns the freedom to be who she wants to be?

Sad isn't it?

I hope the rainbows come out soon. I just hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't feel so sad. I may get parts of the picture, but I don't know the whole story.

Ganyan lang siguro talaga sila. Minsan, mas mahirap silang intindihin.

Anyway, congratulations for playing a great game. You deserve to have fun and unwind from all the stress.

-beryl

Hazel said...

Thanks.Minsan kasi feeling nila we have to live their dreams for them. Pero may own dreams din naman tayo eh.