Sunday, September 11, 2005

I am Loved

I am loved. And that makes me the happiest girl in the world.

Today I realized how blessed I am to have friends who will always be there for me.I am blessed with people who care for me that they would be willing to fight my battles for me. That's worth more than any medal or trophy in the world.

I nearly cried because of how my friends came together to defend me today. Karen, Len, Mark and Macre made sure that I would still feel okay despite the battles I had to go through today. Even Marie and binky were patient with me and took time to make me feel okay. But I was especially touched by what my partner Peter told me at dinner and how he journeyed with me in my struggle to keep smiling despite the pain. Peter made sure that I'd laugh a lot tonight.Even if he wasn't feeling well either, pwedeng pwede na siyang maging boyoyong clown. (Sige na nga master of meditation, magaaral na ako ng hand movements ng great ohmmm.) Our practice together with Luiz was one of the most fun games I've ever had. Pwedeng pang famas awards.

I realized then how lucky I am. I am loved by my friends. Mamatay na lang sila sa inggit.

Rainbows do appear during rainstorms. And I am lucky to have a lot of them in my life.

***
I don't know what else to say but Thank you.

1 comment:

Ina said...

why!? what happened? r u ok?