Wednesday, January 24, 2007

At the End of the Day...

It's been a long day today..Work finally picked up and I was left feeling breathless. Had some last minute applications to go through and worked on an impromptu presentation tomorrow as well.

Melissa is right when she said our work is like bouts with rains here.. when it comes it really pours. With the OHSL programme openning this saturday things are a little bit crazy. Angeli flew in last friday so she's on campus din to do her lectures. It was nice to have someone share my office today coz at least its not so quiet anymore. At the same time it was kinda weird to have someone notice all the other stuff I usually do when I'm "pretending" to work.haha.

Didn't particularly enjoy lunch as we had to share the resto with the business people and the big bosses. Nakakailang na they are there looking at us. Nahahalatang matakaw ako.hahaha.

Last night I actually snored while sleeping (well sabi sa kin I was...). Maybe it was fatigue. This always happen to me when I'm anticipating a big event such as the start of a new class. Psychosomatic I guess.

Anyway I can't wait for friday. I have a nice day planned out. Actually planned for me... Can't wait to see the zoo.

Now it's time to rest..

At the end of the day, it's nice to be able to just sit back and relax and not think..
At the end of the day, it's nice to know that somewhere out there, there's someone thinking nicely of you.

No comments: