Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Friends


Friends look out for each other. Friends care. And when friends get hurt, we all go to battle together. It can sound irrational to some but for me, friends mean the world.

Had a semi bonding moment this afternoon with len, tey and karen. Our pulutan? Karen's favorite new "coach." I don't know how some people can have so much nerve. And to dare insult my friends (and even me) without even thinking that we'd all eventually find out is kupalness at its finest. It really boggles the mind.

Karen says I'm too much of a friend sometimes. I admit, I've always been friendly. Maybe even too friendly. Maybe I care too much. Maybe that's being too optimistic and sometimes people do take advantage. But that's the way I am. I just wish I could be seen as more than one of the group sometimes. It can be frustrating when you always end up being left behind because you're too one of the boys. haha. Pathetic? I know!

Am I actually making sense? To those who really know me. I mean REALLY KNOW ME, you'd get what I mean.

***
I wish you would see me beyond what you see right now.

No comments: